Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Why Does Being Catholic Matter? What's The Point?

This guy may seem rather clinical but he's really hitting the important points about why it is such a blessing to be an active member of the Catholic Church.  This video was described by one of my fellow parishioners as a good "mini Principle and Foundation" referring to the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola. I've been through the exercises twice, contact me if you want to go through them in So Cal.  Watch this video twice. Everything Michael Vorris says is 100% true. If you follow the Catholic Faith, as strictly as possible, you will have a better life, IN THIS LIFE, and in the next.

Happiness is love, love is not feeling good, it is detachment. When you make progress in the Ignatian principle of holy detachment, you gain happiness. It's automatic. I like being happy. My wife like's it too. Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment